December 26, 2012

KN does Morocco!

Wait what... I was in Thailand last week and now I went to Morocco? Talk about jumping from place to place!! It has honestly been a whirlwind in terms of travelling but it was so worth it. I mean, how many of you can really believe that I actually survived a night out in the desert... Crazy even typing that out haha. Morocco was definitely one of my most memorable trips YET. Here are the highlights of my trip, which included sunshine, the Sahara Desert, camel riding, and gorgeous views.
December 7 - 10, 2012
P.S. I know I'm really late on these posts, but I've been busy finishing up my school term here in Paris (yes, I do go to school here haha) and my bffl LINDSEY LEONG (happy you got mentioned?!) is visiting me for Christmas so that's why!! But don't worry, I'm still going to keep blogging into the New Year! :)
- - -
Total spent on visiting 21 cities so far: $4328.87
- - -
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...