September 15, 2012

KN does the French Riviera + Ibiza

Hello hello! I have been MIA from my blog because I was not in Paris and went on my first Europe trip. I went to the FRENCH RIVIERA and IBIZA (!!!) from September 9th-16th with my fwend, Viviane.
I'll be posting a new post each day for a week while I have Orientation week, so it won't be one super, duper, duuupper long post (since you all know I love to ramble...plus you'll get to see more pictures that way! Winwin?)
We both have never gone on a vacation/trip alone..without our families, so we were both equally super excited. And all in all, it was an amaaazing trip.

Here is a collage of the highlights of my trip :)
September 9 - 14, 2012
Visit my blog tomorrow for more! Xo
Amount spent on globetrotting: $844.29
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...