September 22, 2012

Day Seven: Goodbye Ibiza

As the sad day arrived for us to go back to Paris, we decided to make the most out of our last day in Ibiza. I was just prancing around the beach and soaking up as much sunshine as I possibly could before I left. Gorgeous day, but it was also a sad day.

Overall, it was an amazing trip. The day in Ibiza alone already could have made the trip worthwhile. I had so much fun traveling around and being independent (sort of). I cannot wait until we travel again! Aka next weekend (Barcelona and Madrid, here I come!!!) :)

But for now, the adventurous t-kang says byeeeeeeee & the studious t-kang is back for a while as I start class on Tuesday :(

I will post about my orientation week at ISC Paris soon as well :)
& PS, thanks to my dedicated readers for taking time out of your day to read about my life! Xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...