March 17, 2013

The End.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, wraps up my exchange!!
Thanks everyone for keeping up with me while I was away and for being interested in where I was travelling :) you guys are the best.
I still can't believe that 2012 is over and I'm pretty sure it's easy for me to say that 2012 was the best year YET! For so many reasons, I can't even begin to explain.
Although this blog is officially over, you can keep up with my little life through my new personal blog (skn).

But until then... I just want to say:
Thanks Paris for the ultimate BEST four months of my entire life.
(Why was it the best four months of my life? Read my previous posts! I only have like 348023848...Haha)
It was such a great experience, and I learned so many things about the world and also about myself.
I had the opportunity to visit so many different cities and meet so many unbelievable individuals who have enriched my life in too many ways possible. If I had the opportunity to do this all over again, I would.

If you are currently deciding whether or not to study abroad, stop questioning it and just DO IT.
Trust me. You won't regret it. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...